Grants and housing

Non-EU and EU students paying tuition fees can benefit from the same services as national students and can apply for grants and housing. Deadlines and procedures for grants and housing are the same. You can apply for both at one time. These services are provided by ERSU. Before applying for any ERSU service you need to register online at Follow the istrucyions in order to register (the website is in italian only).

The documentation required for your application is: a legalised translation of a certificate called “stato di famiglia” that states the size of your family (how many people live together); a legalised traslation of a certificate that states how much your family income is (parents, and also brothers and sisters if living all together and earning a salary); a legalised traslation of a certificate that states if you and your family own any property. You need to send this documents via e-mail to the International Relations Office in order to obtain here in Italy the ISEEU documentation where your family income is calculated again according to other criteria. The outcome of this “new” calculation of your family income has to be inserted when you register online. According to that amount you will be included in the list for grants and housing. Due to this specific procedure, international students need to start working on this applications well in advance before the deadline. Another requirement for registration that you will also need is an Italian tax registration number called “codice fiscale”. Please contact the International Relations Office to help you getting that too.



Data di ultima modifica: 05/07/2021